Provide high quality, integrated and
evidence-based student support services.
Key Objectives for 2012-15:
- Further develop an evidence-based
approach to delivering an exceptional student experience.
- Ensure students are supported in
their spiritual, physical, mental, social and financial
- Implement a comprehensive transition
programme to enhance the retention of all new students.
- Enhance the capacity of all staff to
support students to participate fully in university life.
- Ensure that all students are
seamlessly supported throughout the student journey.
- Develop, communicate and promote a
comprehensive Student Charter.
and Spiritual Care Team works with staff and students from all
cultural and traditional backgrounds, and aims to offer balanced
and sensitive support.”