Provide high quality, integrated and
evidence-based student support services.
Key Objectives for 2012-15:
- Further develop an evidence-based
approach to delivering an exceptional student experience.
- Ensure students are supported in
their spiritual, physical, mental, social and financial
- Implement a comprehensive transition
programme to enhance the retention of all new students.
- Enhance the capacity of all staff to
support students to participate fully in university life.
- Ensure that all students are
seamlessly supported throughout the student journey.
- Develop, communicate and promote a
comprehensive Student Charter.
passionate about supporting all our students to succeed and excited
about further developing our services to anticipate their changing
Head of Student Services
and Spiritual Care Team works with staff and students from all
cultural and traditional backgrounds, and aims to offer balanced
and sensitive support.”