How will I benefit from the Buddy up Scheme?
Benefits of being a Buddy
- Improve communication and personal skills.
- Develop organisational and time management
- Increase your confidence and motivation.
- Engage in a volunteering opportunity, valued by employers.
- Enhance your CV.
- Increase your circle of friends and learn about different
- Gain recognition for your skills and experience.
- Benefit from a sense of fulfilment and personal growth.
Benefits of having a Buddy
- Gain practical advice, encouragement and support in a range of
- Learn from the experiences of other students.
- Develop your communication skills.
- Make a wide range of friends.
- Increase your social skills in new environments.
- Become more empowered to make decisions.
- Develop strategies for dealing with problems.
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction.
- Be part of a wider Buddy up Scheme network that allows you to
share your experiences with others.