Care Leavers - What support is available?
A World of Opportunities… for Care Leavers at York St John
The University has proudly held the Frank Buttle Trust Quality
Mark since 2008 in recognition of its commitment
towards care-experienced young people entering Higher
Education - please tick the 'in care' box on your UCAS application
If you are thinking about university, we can arrange...
- Plenty of activities for you to try university life.
- Visit days for you, your carer or a key worker.
- Information, advice and guidance about going to university, and
what you can study.
- Writing support for UCAS applications.
When you are here, we...
- Can arrange 52 week accommodation
- Offer a care leaver bursary, a foyer bursary and information on
how to access other funds.
- Link you with a dedicated member of staff, to help you settle
in and help you succeed.
- Give you advice and guidance with finance, careers,
writing development, counselling, & disability services.
Why not read our...