Changing or leaving a course
Before making a final decision about your future
plans you are advised to consider seeking the help of the following
staff / departments in the University:
- academic / personal tutor
- Student Finance - for advice on any financial implications
- Career Development Adviser - to discuss impartially, and in
confidence, your career options and the implications of changing
- Student Welfare Adviser - to discuss issues with someone
independent of your course
- The University Counselling Network operates to provide help for
students in difficulty during their University life.
For further information on issues to consider when thinking of
changing or leaving your course visit http://www.prospects.ac.uk/ the
UKs official graduate careers website.