Proof of Concept funding
Need Investment test a new product or
We can help you by providing funding to allow you
to establish your idea's commercial potential. The
aim of the fund is to prove the concept: to research,
develop, test or advance your business idea.
The fund will make awards of up to
Successful applicants will be reimbursed for appropriate
expenditure upon submission of proof that the money has been spent
in accord with this application.
Applications for Proof of Concept are now being accepted
until June 2013.
- You are a York St John student or graduate (within the
last 5 years)
- You must be a citizen of a European Union country
- You cannot have received another Proof of Concept grant
for this idea
- You must be planning to operate in the Yorkshire area
- You have not yet started trading as a business
Application information can be found below, including terms and
conditions. However, should you have additional questions, please
feel free to contact email@example.com or
call 01904 876485.
Download guidance notes and application
|This programme is
supported financially by the European Union. The project has
attracted over £1 million of investment from the European
Regional Development Fund as part of Europe’s support for local
economic development through the Yorkshire and Humber ERDF