Senior Lecturer in Education
Partnership Development Manager
B.Ed ( Hons) First class
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining partnerships with
schools in order to support trainee teacher placements.
- Delivery of mentor training programmes.
- Management and responsibility for SOTS (Settings other than
School) element of the UG QTS programme.
- Previous experience: qualified teacher with many years’
experience in primary schools in Leeds. Prior to appointment at YSJ
was a Deputy Head teacher in an inner city school.
- Music specialist. Member of BKA (British Kodály Academy). Have
taught on BKA Springboard Modules 1 and 2:
The Foundation Certificate (accredited by Roehampton
University of Surrey). Have a Professional Practice
Certificate in the Kodály Concept of Music Education
Spencer, J. (2010) Design by Stone Soup (York) Brilliant
Museums, Libraries, Archives and other settings to visit in
Yorkshire. MLA (Museums, Libraries and Archives Council).
British Kodály Academy
T: 01904 876524
Office Location: McGregor 103