Microsoft Xbox 360
1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Plug in the blue network cable into the back of your Xbox
360 and power it on.
- After a few moments please navigate to: System Settings >
Network Settings > Configure network > Additional
- Highlight the section: "Advanced Settings" with the options of
"Alternate MAC address"
- The MAC address is listed in the left hand screen. Note down
the MAC address and power off the XBox 360.
2. Register the console:
- Connect your computer to the network cable and log onto the
following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games console
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the boxes
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the correct
3. Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and is
ready for use.
- Plug the blue cable into the console and power it on. After a
few moments the network connection will establish and you will have
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains