1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Plug in the blue network cable into the back of your
Playstation 3 and power it on.
- After a few moments please navigate to: System > Network
Settings > Connection details. Note down the MAC address
and power off the Playstation 3.
2. Register the console:
- Connect your computer to the network cable and log onto the
following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the
3.Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and
is ready for use.
- Plug the blue cable into the console and power it on.
After a few moments the network connection will establish and you
will have internet access.
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains