Microsoft XBox 360
1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Power on the Xbox 360 and connect to the wireless network
- After a few moments please navigate to: System Settings >
Network Settings > Configure network > Additional
- Highlight the section: "Advanced Settings" with the options of
"Alternate MAC address"
- The MAC address is listed in the left hand screen. Note down
the MAC address and power off the XBox 360.
2. Register the console:
- Connect your computer to the network cable and log onto the
following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games console
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the boxes
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the correct
3. Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and is
ready for use.
- Power on the Xbox 360 and it should automatically connect to
the wireless network. You should now be able to connect to the
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains