1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Click on "Wii" in the lower left corner and go to "Wii
settings" > "Internet" > "Console information" and note down
the MAC address.
- Connect to the "YSJ" network.
- As soon as you have connected, power off the Nintendo Wii.
2. Register the console:
- With another device, such as a computer or smartphone, log onto
the following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games console
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the boxes
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the correct
3. Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and is
ready for use.
- Power on the Nintendo Wii and the console should connect to the
network automatically. The console is now ready top connect
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains