Sony Playstation 3
1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Configure your Playstation 3 to connect to the "YSJ" wireless
- Once connected, please navigate to: System > Network
Settings > Connection details. Note down the MAC address and
power off the Playstation 3.
2. Register the console:
- Connect your computer to the network cable and log onto the
following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games console
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the boxes
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the correct
3. Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and is
ready for use.
- Power on the Playstation 3 and it should
automatically connect to the wireless network. You should now be
able to connect to the online features.
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains