1. Acquiring the console MAC address:
- Configure your PSP to connect to the "YSJ" wireless
- Once connected, please navigate to: "System Settings"
> "System Information"
- Note down the MAC address and power off the Playstation 3.
2. Register the console:
- With another device, such as a computer or smartphone, log onto
the following page: https://8200ap.yorksj.ac.uk/registration/RemoteReg.jsp
- Agree to the Acceptable Use Policy
- Select the option to register your games console
- Enter your username, password and MAC address in the boxes
- With the device Type list, make sure you select the correct
3.Finalizing the connection:
- Your console is now fully registered on the network and is
ready for use.
- Power on the Sony PSP and the console should connect to the
network automatically. The console is now ready to connect
Visit the Information desk on the Ground floor of the Fountains