As a student at York St John you can print to any of
the Cannon multi function photocopiers situated throughout the
university campus. They are freely available on every floor of the
Fountains Learning centre as well as Holgate Reception.
Instructions For using The Print System
Detailed instructions for using the print system are
Submitting A Print Job
Collecting Your Prints
Cancelling A Print Job
Recharging Your Balance
General guidance notes
- It does not matter which machine you use as long as you collect
your print job within 24 hours from submitting it to the print
- Double sided printing is enabled by default and is universally
accepted by all faculties for the submission of work.
- For colour work please ensure you are using a colour copier and
if you are requiring work printed out on A3 please select a machine
with an A3 tray fitted. Large signs are attached to each machine to
easily identify them.
- Colour machines can also scan to USB memory stick.
What To Do If You Are Having Difficulties
In the first instance please consult the instructions above and
the Printing FAQ. There is also a
Printing Trouble Shooter for the most
common printing related issues. If this still does not resolve your
issue then please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact the ICT Helpdesk in the following ways
- Visit the Information desk on the 1st floor of
Fountains Learning Centre.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 01904 876696 (9am to 6pm Monday to