Kindles and other book readers
- For an eBook read on Kindle, or a similar e book reader,
include the following:
- author name and initial.
- year (date of Kindle Edition) – in round brackets
- title (in italics, bold or underlined).
- the type of eBook version you accessed (two examples are the
Kindle Edition version and the Adobe Digital Editions
- accessed day month year (the date you first accessed the e
- the book’s DOI (digital object identifier or where you
downloaded the eBook from (if there is no DOI).
- For example:
- Smith, A. ( 2008) The wealth of nations.
Kindle version. [Accessed 4 January 2011 from Amazon.com].
- Smith, A. (2008) The wealth of nations. Adobe
Digital Editions version. [Accessed 20 August 2010,
- If there are no page numbers, then use chapter numbers.
© Copyright 2013 Information Learning Services
Fountains Learning Centre, York St John University, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX
T: 01904 876696 F: 01904 876324 E: email@example.com