Electronic journal articles
- Year of publication in round brackets
- Title of article followed by a full stop.
- Title of the journal - bold, in
italics or underlined
- The word Internet in square brackets, followed by a comma,
- Volume number
- Part number in round brackets, followed by a comma,
- Page number(s) followed by a full stop.
- The words Available from
- The url (the Internet address)
- The word 'Accessed' and the date on which you viewed the
article, in square brackets, followed by a full stop
- In text citation:
- Treat exactly the same as if you were citing a print journal
- Full reference:
- Gubacs-Collins, K. (2007) Implementing a tactical approach
through action research. Physical education and sport
pedagogy [Internet], 12 (2) June, pp. 105-126. Available
[Accessed 20 August 2007].
© Copyright 2013 Information Learning Services
Fountains Learning Centre, York St John University, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX
T: 01904 876696 F: 01904 876324 E: firstname.lastname@example.org