- Year of publication in round brackets
- Title of the article followed by a full stop.
- Title of the journal - bold, in
italics or underlined, followed by a comma,
- Volume number
- Part number in round brackets, followed by a comma if no month
- Month or season if any, followed by a comma,
- Page numbers of the article, followed by a full stop.
Note that journals are also called periodicals. Always give the
full title of the journal, e.g.: British Medical Journal not
- In-text citation:
- This connection has recently been explored in detail by Wee
- Full reference:
- Wee, L. (2007) Linguistic human rights and mobility.
Journal of multilingual and multicultural
development, 28 (4), pp. 325-338.
© Copyright 2013 Information Learning Services
Fountains Learning Centre, York St John University, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX
T: 01904 876696 F: 01904 876324 E: email@example.com