If you are looking for a link to your reading lists to use in
Moodle you can find it in the catalogue's
search lists tool. Please contact your Academic Support
Librarian if a list needs updating or adding.
What we need from you
- Please send reading lists to the appropriate Academic Support Librarian as early as possible
before the resources are required.
- If possible, indicate number of copies required or number of
students on the module
- Suggest that if the module handbook is being sent to Admin
staff for updating that a copy of the reading list is also sent to
the ASL as part of the process
This applies whether the reading lists are part of new module
validation documents or part of updated module handbooks although
we appreciate you may have less information about copy numbers if
the module has not been validated.
What we will do
- Assist in recommending new resources, if required
- Check the bibliographic accuracy of the list
- Check the list against existing library holdings eg: if in
library, number of copies etc.
- Return the list to you with any amendments
- Create a reading list on the library catalogue for each
- Link to the list from your Moodle module, or email URL of list
to you - or you can now find these links yourself with the
list lookup tool.
© Copyright 2013 Information Learning Services
Fountains Learning Centre, York St John University, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX
T: 01904 876696 F: 01904 876324 E: email@example.com