York St John University welcomes students from Nigeria
York St John University has a growing community of students from
Nigeria. Our aim is to ensure that your time here is as enjoyable
and successful as you can make it.
We provide a range of services for international students
including a Welcome Week programme, academic and English language
support, guaranteed accommodation, and a dedicated international
student services team, all designed to help you succeed.
Why choose York St John University?
- Excellent academic reputation
- Centre for Excellence in Teaching and
- Modern state-of-the-art facilities
- Friendly, safe and supportive community
- Focus on preparing students for successful
- Over 50 student clubs and societies to
- A peaceful city-centre campus
- Located in the beautiful, historic city of
- Lower cost of living
- Easy transportation access to all of the
We offer a range of courses at Undergraduate and
Postgraduate level. We also offer English Langauge Programmes for
Personal Development and Professional Development as well as Foundation and Pre-sessional Programmes.
We offer a variety of courses within the faculty
- Theology and Education
- Health and Life Science
- Business School
See the What
Can I Study pages for a full list of course information.
Visit our fees
and funding pages for more information on tuition fees and
How can I get to know other students?
- Join Global Friends, a society
which aims to bring together international and UK students to
socialise, have fun and explore York and the local area. Search
‘YSJ Global Friends’ on Facebook to join the group.
- Visit the Students’ Union for on campus social
activities you could join
- Volunteer! Visit the YSJConnect
website to find out about volunteering and student employment