Student Researchers projects are advertised twice
a year, at the beginning of each semester. Look out for them on our
'Current Opportunities' page. To apply for the project, you will
- Choose which project you would be interested to be involved in
(you can apply for a few)
- Complete the application form by the deadline. Forms needs to
be returned in 2 formats: electronic by emailing to Lena Henderson
printed copy which needs to be signed by the Head of your
Programme. Return the signed copy to Lena Henderson by
dropping it the Porters Lodge.
- Make sure you have received an email confirmation that both
forms have been received.
- You will be notified whether you’ve been selected for interview
and informed of the date.
- If you were to be successful, you can start working on the
project quite soon.
- You will be paid a bursary either for 65 or 130 hours (£500 or
£1000 accordingly). The payment comes through each month based on
the monthly timesheets you will be submitting.
If you want to know more about Student
Researchers projects or just interested in any research
opportunities, get in touch with our Student Officer, Dasha
Zhurauskaya on E: firstname.lastname@example.org;
T: 01904 876471.
Join us on Facebook: