Student Researchers Network provides a unique
space for all York St John students with a passion
for research to network, share experiences and empower others to
get involved in research.
The aim of the network is to promote research as
an interesting and exciting way to learn. The network meets on a
regular basis. If you would like to get involved please email Dasha
The principles of the network:
- to be led by student researchers and be open to all YSJ
- to promote undergraduate research
- to reach out to a wider audience of primarily
- to empower students to conduct their own original research
- to provide a forum for students to present and discuss their
research and share good practices
- to organise an annual Student Researchers Conference.
By participating in the network you will:
- gain valuable experience of being a network member
- learn how being involved in research can help you with choosing
your future career
- have an opportunity to chair meetings
- meet like-minded people who are passionate about learning and
- have a chance to be involved in organising an annual
Student Researchers Conference
- make friends.
Student Researchers can present their projects at
the Annual YSJ Undergraduate Researcher Conference 'Thinking
Out Loud". More information about last year conference, programme
and a conference video is available on our Conference pages.