Thursday 27 March 2014, 9.30am - 3.30pm
This workshop is suitable for
All staff who are involved in
recruitment activities within the University.
Amanda Finn, Staff Development Advisor
Lynda Cooper, Recruitment Officer
During the workshop participants
- Explore the possible costs of making the wrong
- Develop skills and knowledge to deal effectively with the
whole recruitment process
- Discover how to prepare effectively for selection
- Develop skills to enable them to conduct selection
interviews effectively and professionally
- Evaluate the interview to select the best possible
To book a place on a workshop please use our Online Booking Form.