Managing Employee Stress
This workshop is suitable for
All managers, supervisors &
Paul Turner, Stresscheck Training
This workshop is designed for
managers, supervisors and team leaders. Its emphasis will be that a
‘best practice’ approach to management coupled with a clear
understanding of stress and its causes and effects is the basis for
good prevention and management of stress.
- Improved awareness of stress and its effect
- How to identify stress levels and manage
- Understand the University’s Policy Statement
(if relevant)and how to put it into practice
- How to use our Stress Risk Assessment
- Understand how to manage work related stress
To book a place on a workshop please use our Online Booking Form.