This workshop is suitable for:
All staff who have the responsibility for
supervising individuals, small or larger teams.
Amanda Finn, Staff Development
- To develop communication skills to build
relationships, increase motivation and improve the performance of
your team members.
- To develop ways of overcoming barriers to
good communication within teams.
- Interpreting body language and how this is
useful in communication.
- To identify and develop the overall
interpersonal skills required of an effective team leader.
- To recognise the importance of self-development within the role
of supervisor or team leader.
To book a place on a workshop please use our Online Booking Form.