DBS Continuation Sheets
If it is not possible to record all the required information on
the DBS Application Form, a 'continuation sheet' should be
submitted together with the form.
- Use a continuation sheet to tell us about additional names,
including the period that the name was used entering the 'from' and
'to' dates in MM/YYYY format. Both the forename(s) and surname(s)
must be provided.
- Use a continuation sheet to tell us about any additional
address history, entering the 'from' and 'to' periods in MM/YYYY
format. You should include overseas addresses where necessary.
- If required, you may submit more than one continuation
- Use black ink and write clearly in BLOCK CAPITALS only.
- You must complete all fields marked in yellow.
- Insert any continuation sheets between the pages of the
relevant application form, ready for sending to the CRB, to ensure
all the information is kept together.
- DON'T try to write or squeeze information in the spaces between
fields on the application form.
- DON'T staple the continuation sheet to the application
- DON'T send in originals or copies of the documents recorded on
the continuation sheet.
- DON'T send in any additional information, correspondence, or
documentation that is not required by the DBS.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in the
application form being returned for correct completion and will
delay your application.