e:Vision is our web-based
student record system. It provides staff and students a wealth of
personalised information held on our central student records
database, in a clear and user-friendly manner.
What can it do?
Students can use e:Vision to:
- enrol online and choose their modules
- pay their fees, view their finance statements and manage Direct
- update their personal details, addresses and phone numbers
- view their module and award results
- view their personalised exam timetable
- complete module evaluation questionnaires
- book tickets for graduation ceremonies
- join the Alumni Society.
Staff can use e:Vision to:
- view students' progress and full assessment results
- access and print enrolment lists, by route or module
- enter module marks
- print module diet reports
How do I log in?
Log in at www.yorksj.ac.uk/evision.
All enrolled students, staff and members of the Alumni Society are
automatically given an e:Vision account. Use your University
username and password to log in. If you have forgotten your
password please contact Helpdesk on 01904 876696 or e-mail
Alternatively you can use the YSJ Password
How do I find my way around?
The e:Vision website
consists of a number of pages, and these are accessed via the list
on the left of your screen. This list of pages is personalised to
each user; different users of this system will see a different
list. For example, students do not have access to the staff page,
staff cannot see the alumni page (unless they are one, of course),
and so on. Every user sees the homepage and the help page.
How can I get help?
For problems with e:Vision or for
further information, contact Registry.