Fine Arts BA (Hons)
After the morning's events, applicants to the
Fine Arts degree programme will receive a presentation specifically
about the course and a tour of the specialist fine art studios and
workshops that are available to the students here at York St John
University. This will take approximately 90 minutes
Individual interviews are held after the tour,
take around 15-20 minutes and are structured as
- One to one interview with a tutor about your portfolio.
- An introduction to your work for the tutor.
- A discussion around each section of your portfolio.
- Discuss your UCAS application form.
- Any other questions you may have - please think of preparing
some in advance.
If you wish, portfolios may be left at the
Porters Lodge in Holgate upon arrival and collected during your
For additional information on Fine Arts
interviews please see: