The York St John University website is managed and maintained by The Website Team.
Based in the Directorate of Marketing and Student Recruitment, the Website Team is responsible for ensuring that the York St John University website (yorksj.ac.uk) is accessible, user-friendly and engaging.
The Website Team aims to support the University's strategic objectives by:
- Managing the University's website Content Management System
- Implementing website publishing and style guidelines
- Providing first-level support and advice to website editors and users
- Overseeing all design and development work on the website
- Approving content changes across the site
- Monitoring website performance
- Advising on website best-practice
We're happy to offer support and advice on all aspects of the York St John University website. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Website Team blogs
Keep up-to-date with the latest developments with the University website and CMS by following our blogs:
Please complete our website change request form if you would like the Website Team to make amendments to the site.
To become a section editor on the website, please complete our website editor request form for training on Terminal Four, the University's CMS (Content Management System).