How to Apply

Your guide to taking the next step.

Apply Now


Know your course? Narrowed down your university choices? Then it’s time to apply! If you are applying for a full time undergraduate course and you are a UK or EU resident you need to apply through UCAS. International students can use UCAS or our direct application as detailed below.

Visit UCAS now or take a look through our application advice if you need any guidance. 

Alternative application routes

If you are an International student, Postgraduate or part-time UG student you can apply directly to the University. We also have additional support available for students applying with disabilities.

Question? Talk to us 01904 876598
Cookie Settings