Business Consultancy Clinic
Work with a consultancy team and develop innovative business solutions.
Our Business Consultancy Clinic will provide free advice and innovative solutions to meet many of your organisation's challenges, goals and projects.
The Business Consultancy Clinic is serviced by a range of business students across multiple courses and disciplines, mentored and supervised by our knowledgeable and experienced academics.
We can offer consultancy advice in the following areas:
- Feasibility studies on strategic decisions or expansion plans
- Logistical review and recommendations
- Review of IT systems and recommendations
- Strategic marketing reviews including brand audits and event planning
- Digital marketing and social media audits
- Human resource audit and recommendations
The Business Consultancy Clinic offers advice to organisations from all sectors, covering:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Multi-national organisations
- Charitable organisations
- Educational trusts and organisations
- Social Enterprises
If your organisation needs free of charge consultancy advice, please get in touch using our enquiry form.
For any other queries then contact us at email@example.com.
How we can work together
How we can work together
Students at the Business Consultancy Clinic work with academic support to offer you the full consultancy experience.
After initially scoping the project as a client, you can expect student groups of 3 or 4 to take a hands on approach to tackling your organisational challenge. This would likely include:
- Communicating updates and progress reports to your organisation.
- An organisational visit.
- Conducting research on your organisation's behalf to identify drawbacks and opportunities.
- A final, tailored report and presentation showcasing their findings and how they will benefit you.
To provide consultancy services to your business, our students will require your organisation to work with them in the following ways:
- Approval of the consultancy brief.
- Providing the support, access and information required to complete the project, including physical visit if feasible.
- Being involved in the marketing of the Business Consultancy Clinic's report and presentation.
- Partaking in an interview or vetting process to ensure your organisation and project are suitable and appropriate, using criteria set by senior University personnel.
The University will establish the required level of confidentiality and commercial sensitivity, agreed by your organisation, on a case by case basis dependant of businesses and individuals involved.
The Business Consultancy Clinic will support both the students, providing appropriate guidance through a mixture of workshops, supervision and feedback as necessary, and your business to ensure equal success.
The students will be expected to provide a professional standard of report and presentation while operating as part of the Business Consultancy Clinic, including conducting themselves appropriately.