Class of 2021 Graduate Programme
Gain valuable work experience on our 8 week programme, working 20 hours per week.
How the programme works
You will spend 8 weeks working on a project for 20 hours per week (160 hours in total):
- Projects could be remote, in person or blended (please check details on each internship)
- You will work 20 hours per week, timings to be agreed with your employer
- All projects will either be for a local SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) or a charity
- You will be paid £8.91 per hour, plus £1.07 per hour holiday pay. This is paid on a monthly basis directly into your chosen bank account.
Once you have signed up to our mailing list, projects will be sent to you directly as and when they become available, as per the chosen sector or work you have indicated you are interested in. They will also be advertised on LaunchPad Online
The programme has been developed to give you the opportunity to gain work experience and enhance your skill set. This can then be added to your CV and used in a job application. In addition, you will also get the following support as part of the programme:
- An initial careers appointment with one of our Career Advisers to set career goal and objectives
- An exit interview at the end of the project to see if you have met your objectives and next steps.
How to get involved
If you are interested in undertaking a project, email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to be added to our mailing list.
Please let us know what type of experience you are interested in (what sector/area of work).
We recommend that you use a personal email, not your York St John email address as this will expire soon. If you are registered with LaunchPad Online, we also recommend changing this to your personal email.