Class of 2020 Graduate Programme
Take part in a 6 week programme to gain work experience and enhance your skill set.
How the programme works
You will spend 6 weeks working on a project, remotely, for 25 hours per week (150 hours in total):
- Projects, in most cases, will be carried out remotely
- Days and hours of work will be agreed with your employer
- All projects will either be for a local SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) or a charity
- You will be paid £9.93 per hour (including £1.07 holiday pay) paid on a monthly basis directly into your chosen bank account.
Once you have signed up to our mailing list, projects will be sent to you directly as and when they become available, as per the chosen sector or work you have indicated you are interested in.
The programme has been developed to give you the opportunity to gain work experience and enhance your skill set. This can then be added to your CV and used in a job application. In addition, you will also get the following support as part of the programme:
- An initial careers appointment with one of our Career Advisers to set career goal and objectives
- A weekly 1-hour training or coaching session
- An exit interview at the end of the project to see if you have met your objectives and next steps.
How to get involved
If you are interested in undertaking a project, email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to be added to our mailing list.
Please let us know what type of experience you are interested in (what sector/area of work).
We recommend that you use a personal email, not your York St John email address as this will expire soon. If you are registered with LaunchPad Online, we also recommend changing this to your personal email.