Clearing at York St John
Five steps to get a place
Our clearing commitment.
Our aim is to make clearing as simple for you as possible, so if you get in touch we ensure that you will:
- Speak to an expert who can answer your questions.
- Get a fast response - we won't keep you waiting.
- Get the peace of mind of receiving a confirmation email in follow-up to a verbal offer.
- Be clear about your next steps, how to make the most of our guaranteed first-year accommodation offer and what will happen at the start of term.
- Be supported and not pressured. The decisions you make it clearing must be right for you. We are here to help.
Students who need extra support
News and advice.
Money Matters: How to Apply for Student Finance
If you are planning to start University in September and have not applied for Student Finance you should do this as soon as possible. We show you how.
What is adjustment?
Adjustment is a system in UCAS that is similar to clearing. This feature was introduced some time ago but is rarely used and is often a source of confusion for applicants. Here’s what you need to know.
Clearing advice for Parents
Got a child applying to university through clearing? Here’s all you need to know.