Leading and Developing Others
You will explore the essential role of leadership and how you can influence and engage others.
Receive opportunities to enhance your self-awareness and reflect on how values and emotional intelligence impact behaviours in this interactive workshop. We will also help you consider how to adapt your leadership style in response to differing needs and situations.
York campus or can be delivered for organisations offsite
- Duration – One-day study day
Facilitators - Rachel Martin
£95 for self-funded individuals
By attending this course you will:
- Identify what makes an effective leader and the essential skills, behaviours and attitudes.
- Learn more about yourself and reflect on how your values and emotions impact on your leadership approach, behaviours and practice.
- Explore leadership theories such as Emotional Intelligence and leadership styles and reflect on how you might adapt your approach to leading others.
- Consider how you might tailor your communication style to positively influence others.
Course leader biographies
Rachel Martin is an experienced facilitator, lecturer and leadership coach with specialist knowledge and skills in resilience, communication and leadership. As Subject Director for Health CPD at York St John University, Rachel teaches Leadership and Health Coaching at postgraduate level.
She also facilitates bespoke programme to Health and Social Care organisations across Yorkshire and Humber and enjoys working with individuals and teams to fulfil their potential.