Getting Your Voice Heard: Meetings and Presentations
Learn how to create a Thinking Environment® (Nancy Kline) and deliver Transforming meetings and presentations.
You will gain knowledge of planning, organising and facilitating Transforming meetings with confidence and purpose to achieve the best possible thinking across the team. You will also learn how to prepare and organise presentations to create maximum impact.
- Location – York campus or can be delivered for organisations offsite
- Duration – One-day study day
Facilitators - Rachel Martin
£95 For self-funded individuals
By attending this course you will:
- Identify useful strategies to prepare for and organise presentations
- Develop behaviours in order to encourage independent thinking in meetings and full participation
- Explore how to facilitate Transforming meetings® with confidence and purpose
- Enhance self-confidence to deliver presentations which engage and inspire others
Course leader biographies
Rachel Martin is an experienced facilitator, lecturer and leadership coach with specialist knowledge and skills in resilience, communication and leadership. As Subject Director for Health CPD at York St John University, Rachel teaches Leadership and Health Coaching at postgraduate level.
She also facilitates bespoke programme to Health and Social Care organisations across Yorkshire and Humber and enjoys working with individuals and teams to fulfil their potential.