Fitness Suite and classes
Our Fitness Suite and fitness classes are open to all. Please use the links below for more information.
Strength and size
See below 5 example fitness programmes designed around developing strength and muscle definition. There is an example programme from as little as 2 days per week up to 5 days per week.
We recommend using each programme for a period of 6-8 weeks while implementing the principles of progressive overload.*
- Fitness plan - 2 x full body (PDF, 7.4MB)
- Fitness Plan - 3 x push, pull, legs (PDF, 7.4 MB)
- Fitness Plan - 4 x upper_lower split (PDF, 7.4 MB)
- Fitness Plan - 5 x body part split (PDF, 7.4 MB)
- Fitness Plan - 5 x push, pull, legs, upper, lower (PDF, 7.4 MB)
*Progressive overload is the systematic increase in training frequency, volume and intensity in various combinations (Baechle and Earle, 2008). Examples could be increasing the weight each session and keeping the reps the same, or increasing the reps from last session and keeping the weight the same.