The Code of Conduct is in place so we can provide a pleasant and safe environment for everyone to work in.
- Remember the second floor is for ‘Silent Study’.
- Respect each other and staff who work in the library.
- Food and drinks (both hot and cold) are allowed on all floors.
- Keep the environment clean and tidy; put your litter in the bins provided.
- Only use your mobiles on the stairwells.
- Don’t hog the PCs, if you are not working let someone else use it.
- You will be asked to leave if you behave inappropriately and disciplinary action may be taken. We have a ‘three strikes and you are out’ policy.
Remember this is your library so let’s work together to keep it clean and tidy and a good place to be.