Library & Learning Services
Policies and Procedures
Wherever possible our aim is to avoid restrictive policies and regulations but the University is nevertheless bound by regulations both legislatively and as a result of our licensing conditions.
In addition to these, you may find some restrictions in place which are there for the protection of both the service and its users- for example restrictions on bandwidth usage in order to ensure continuity of access for all users.
It is your responsibility as a user of the University's systems to familiarise yourself with these policies and ensure that your use does not breach regulations.
- Acceptable Use Policy (IT Facilities and Equipment) Quick Guide
- Acceptable Use Policy for IT Facilities and Equipment
- Guidance Notes on Acceptable Use Policy for IT Facilities and Equipment
- Information Resources and Access Policy
- Guidance on Data Encryption
- Open Access Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Reading Resources Strategy
- Research Data Management Policy (.doc 54kb)
- Staying Safe Online