What we need from you
- Please send reading lists to the appropriate Academic Liaison Librarian as early as possible before the resources are required.
- If possible, indicate the number of students on the module
This applies whether the reading lists are part of new module validation documents or part of updated module handbooks although we appreciate you may have less information about numbers if the module has not been validated.
What we will do
- Assist in recommending new resources, if required
- Check the bibliographic accuracy of the list
- Check the list against existing library holdings eg: if in library, number of copies etc.
- Place orders for print books and e-books as required
- Provide scanned documents through the Scanning Service where appropriate
- Return the list to you with any amendments
- Create a reading list in Your Reading Lists for each module
Using Your Reading Lists
Staff can now use Your Reading Lists themselves to create and edit reading lists for their modules. If you wish to do this please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian and read the information on Using Your Reading Lists.
Please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian if a reading list needs adding or updating.