In-school Deferment Forms

If you have borrowed previous US Federal Loans for which you need to defer repayment while attending York St John University, please complete your details on the relevant form from your loan servicer and send the form to to be certified. Please provide us with an email address if you would like it emailed to your servicer, or a postal address in order that we can forward it on your behalf.

Cookie Settings