Preparing to Apply
There are several things which you will need to consider before you are ready to submit an application form:
- Do you meet our English Language Requirements?
- Do you have the necessary financial support to study?
- Do you need to make visa arrangements to study in the UK?
- Once you have looked at these pages and feel you are ready, you can apply by following the instructions below.
If you feel you need extra support then please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
The application form below is for students wishing to apply for:
- Undergraduate courses*
- Postgraduate courses
- International Foundation Programme
Once you have completed the application form please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the application form, please include the following documents:
- Candidate Statement
- Copies of qualifications (translated into English where necessary)
- Proof of English language level
- Academic references
- Copy of passport photo page and copy of any previous UK visas
If you are unable to send this information by email you can also send your completed application form and documents by post to the following address:
York St John Admissions
York St John University
Lord Mayor's Walk
Online Application Form
Direct postgraduate application
You can also apply for postgraduate programmes using the online application form which can be found on each of the individual course pages. Please visit the postgraduate courses list to find the course you are interested in.
Applying for an undergraduate course through UCAS
* Applications for all undergraduate programmes can also be made through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service)
Or you can phone UCAS to request an application: 0871 468 0 468 (or 0044 871 468 0 468 from outside the UK). Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 18:00 (UK time).
To find out more please contact York St John Admissions at the details below.
Telephone: +44 (1904) 876363