Transferring from overseas

We are always happy to consider applications for directly entry into Year Two or Year Three of our courses.

How to apply

Please fill out our International Application Form V5 (DOCX, 37.4KB) and email it to us at

For us to process the form, we will also need:

  • A reference from your current place of study
  • An official transcript of the modules that you have studies and the marks and credits gained.
  • A clear scan or the photograph page of your passport

(Don’t worry if this is not a final transcript, you can provide us a list of any incomplete modules)

What we will be looking for

When assessing a transfer applicant we will look at:

  • The number of credits that you have (have you got enough)
  • The level of credits that you have (is this the same as for our course)
  • The subjects that you have covered (this should be similar to the course that you are applying for here)

What happens next?

Once we have the application form, reference and module details, we will work quickly with our academic colleagues (professors) and will look to give you an answer as soon as we can.

Hopefully we will be able to make you an offer for Year Two or Year Three entry.

At this stage, we would need you to provide us with a full official transcript with all of your grades and a deposit payment (50% of the fee for the next academic year or proof of funding through Federal Aid)

Talk To Us

We are always happy to speak to applicants before and during the application process. If you have any questions or need any help, please contact us:

T: (0044) 904 87 6598 from abroad or 01904 87 6598 from the UK


Cookie Settings