Paying your fees
International students can pay their fees using the York St John’s University’s bank transfer platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This service is available to all international students and allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay your fees in your local currency and from your home bank account without worrying about exchange rates or bank charges.
You will have peace of mind that your payment will arrive quickly and in full to the university.
- No transaction charges from Western Union Business Solutions or York St John’s University
- Rate quoted is held for 72 hours which gives you time to make the payment to your bank; online, at branch or via phone
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Reduced bank fees because transfer is initiated locally
- Full payment amount received by York St John’s University
- Platform translated in 8 languages; English, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Hindi, Indonesian and Korean
For more information, please watch these short videos in your preferred language:
Or download the following documents:
- GlobalPay for Students User Guide English (PDF, 4.3MB)
- GlobalPay for Students User Guide Chinese (PDF, 1MB)
- Payment Options for Students in China (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Western Union Further Information (PDF, 0.6MB)