How can you get better at listening?
Lots of practice over a long period of time. The most important thing is how many hours you spend listening to English, and speaking English, every day. People who use English 10 hours a day get better much faster than people who speak for 2 hours a day (over 6 months or a year, the difference is dramatic).
What kind of exercises can you do?
- Understanding General Meaning
- Understanding Pronunciation
- Mixed Skills Practice
What materials can you use?
- Films and TV for Listening
- Other Online Listening Media
- Academic Listening Online