How to Apply
15 April (September entry)
15 October (January entry)
30 April (September arrivals)
31 October (January arrivals)
Application information will be emailed to nominated students by York St John University.
Application Documents Required (ALL)
- Copy of passport (photo ID page)
- Copy of current academic record/transcript
- Copy of EHIC card (EU/EAA students only)
Application Documents required (for applicants whose first language is not English):
- Non-EU/EAA students: Certified Evidence of English Language Level.
- EU/EAA students: A letter from your home institution confirming that you are at B2 level of English.