Erasmus+ is the EU programme for education, training, youth and sport. Many of the initiatives are based on opportunities for students, but funding is also available to help teachers, lecturers and non-academic staff develop skills in universities and organisations around Europe – through job shadowing, teaching and training activities.
It’s not only a great way to pick up new ideas and practices from a different education system, but it gives you the chance to build a relationship with that institution. Erasmus+ provides funding for travel and expenses for a minimum of two days and up to a week.
Why teach or train abroad?
- Share and discover best practice
- Develop new skills
- Discover new methods and approaches
- Exchange expertise, generate ideas, open doors
- Implement and share findings with colleagues and students at YSJ
- Develop international networks
- Enhance the international dimension of YSJ
- Learn about a different education system and working environment
- Be inspired by new colleagues and different outlooks
- Give your career a boost
- It’s a highly rewarding experience
This publication has been produced with the support of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of York St John University and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the NA and the Commission.