Browser does not support script.

Jeju National University

Jeju City, South Korea

Jeju National University was established in 1952 as a junior college and now has 13 colleges and over 10,000 enrolled students.

It is home to the Naewat-dang Shamanic paintings, which are thought to be the oldest Korean shamanic paintings currently known.

Jeju City is located on Jeju island, off the north west coast of South Korea. It welcomes over 10 million visitors every year, and has a population of almost half a million people. It has an international airport, and the Jeju to Seoul route is the world’s busiest airline route.

What you can study

CourseWhen you can study
Korean, TESOL and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year
Korean, Intercultural Communication and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year

Academic information

Choosing your modules

Please see the Jeju National University Module catalogue for more information.

Academic calendar

Visit the Jeju National Univeristy website for a full list of academic dates. 


Accommodation abroad

Jeju has a student dormitory located on the main campus, and international students can apply when submitting application documents. More information can be found on Jeju’s housing pages.

Costs and visas


Please make sure you have an up to date passport that expires no earlier than 6 months after you intend to return.

You will be provided with guidance and documentation from the partner university but it will be your responsibility to obtain the correct visa.

Neither the Study Abroad team here or at the partner university are qualified to offer consultations or detailed advice regarding visa applications. Immigration laws are complex and subject to frequent changes. So if you do have any visa-related questions you will need to contact the appropriate Embassy directly.

Cookie Settings