Student Visas (formerly Tier 4)

For London Campus students

What is a Student Visa (formerly Tier 4)?

Most degree-seeking students will come to the UK on Student Visas (formerly known as Tier 4 visas). Under the Student route, the university becomes your sponsor in the UK. York St John University will be your sponsor after your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) has been issued.

Any questions?

If you have any questions or if you wish to set up an appointment to speak to an advisor,

Cookie Settings