Tier 4 (General) Student Visas

For London Campus students

What is a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa?

Most non-EU/EEA degree-seeking students will come to the UK on Tier 4 (General) student visas. Tier 4 is the student category of the Points Based Immigration System (PBIS). Under the Tier 4 category, the university becomes your sponsor in the UK. York St John University will be your sponsor after your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) has been issued.

Any questions?

If you have any questions or if you wish to set up an appointment to speak to an advisor, E:visa@yorksj.ac.uk

Cookie Settings