York St John University has created a unique two-week summer experience for those aged 18 years and over, who are studying Humanities, or have a keen interest in British culture, literature, language and history.
Analysing themes in English history, literature and language
Sample life and study in the UK:
- Experience student life in the heart of historic York.
- Attend a variety of lectures presented by our experts at York St John University.
- Visit Yorkshire attractions and landmarks related to the academic themes, including York Castle Minster, Haworth Parsonage and Whitby.
What is included?
- 13 nights’ accommodation in York.
- Breakfast and lunch are included, students will need to buy dinner themselves.
- Airport transfers
- 1 – 12 July
- 19-30 August
Flights and insurance are not included.
The programme costs £1,300.
Please complete our online International Summer School Application form.
Download our Summer Schools Leaflet - Humanities 2019 (PDF, 3.96MB) for more information.