Here we provide information on the programmes of study and the associated modules offered by York St John University, and set out the regulatory framework by which these are governed. These pages also contain the regulations in respect of those degrees offered by other institutions and validated by the University.
- Credit Framework for Awards (PDF, 0.2 MB)
- General regulations for taught awards
- Regulations for undergraduate awards
- Regulations for taught postgraduate awards
- Regulations for Professional Doctorate awards
- Regulations for research degrees (York St John University) [see research policies page for University of Leeds regulations and other documents]
- Framework for the assessment of taught awards