The Biomedical Science laboratories are located within the Foss and Skell buildings. These excellent facilities were completed in September 2016 and include:
- Two modern teaching laboratories for 15-20 students.
- Bespoke and brand new scientific equipment for all practical classes.
- Two smaller laboratories with specialist equipment for student research projects and academic staff research.
- Opportunities for students to develop laboratory skills in additional supported open learning sessions.
- Well-equipped prep room to enable specialised research areas.
Opportunities for personal placements in local industry and hospitals. We also offer short-term placement experience and opportunities for students in our labs.
Occupational therapy facilities are located within the award winning De Grey Court Building. The facilities include:
There are three spacious physiotherapy clinical rooms, complete with networked teaching facilities, furnished with fully adjustable treatment plinths and equipped with an excellent range of therapeutic equipment, typical of that which is seen in most physiotherapy departments.